Re: 3D Secure++ for Push Payments

p.s. It just occurred to me that your protocol is quit similar to what VISA
and MasterCard tried to do with SET (as I understand SET).
I think it was probably ahead of its time and might have been more
successful today.

I couldn't find anything online other than a wikipedia article about SET
but it looks like almost everything is still available via the internet
archive:
http://web.archive.org/web/20020802134102/http://www.setco.org/