Re: High-level architecture document (was: Re: Push payments and the high level design)

Sure.
Lets get the work started and we can collaborate as we go.

Have you ever managed to find a good diagram tool (like Visio, gliffy or
similar) that supports easy collaboration or saves itself in a standardises
format like XML.
Not an area I know much about as I do most of this kind of thing in Visio
but I doubt that's great for collaboration.