Re: New Member Intro - Adrian Hope-Bailie

On 06/11/2014 05:32 PM, Adrian Hope-Bailie wrote:
> 2. If you believe there is merit to the standard and would like to
> incorporate it into your work I am happy for that to happen just let
> me know how I can help.

Adrian, I've only had a few minutes to look at what you've put together
(I think it's great and that there are many places to collaborate). I'll
follow up with you offline and try to setup a call where we can do a
brain dump on what you're working on and what this group has been
working on. I have a similar chat setup w/ Dave Lampton this week.

I think your experience w/ integrating OpenID Connect into a payments
system is very compelling and is something that we haven't had enough
time to dig deep on.