Re: Use-Cases

On 06/14/2014 08:33 AM, Timothy Holborn wrote:
> How many more use-cases do we have to get through?

Lots. :)

If you look here:

http://www.w3.org/community/webpayments/wiki/CategorizedWebPaymentsUseCases

11 in the "Initiating Payments" group.

6 in the "Digital Receipts" group.

30 in the "Uncertain Classification" group.

15 in the "Not for version 1.0" group

So, we need to get through around 62 more use cases, and that's just for
the ones that were mentioned in the workshop. Brent might have a few
more (10-20 additional ones) based on a review of the current payment
systems in use today. Natasha may have a few to add based on input from
the Web and Mobile Interest Group.

> Is a list of use-cases that have been reviewed; and those that need
> to be reviewed?

Yeah, that list is here:

http://www.w3.org/community/webpayments/wiki/CategorizedWebPaymentsUseCases

Going from the top, we're "done" with the "Identity" group and we're
around half-way through the "Initiating Payments" group.

We've averaged around 4-6 use cases per call, so we have around 2 more
weeks of use cases for things that have been roughly classified (by me)
as in scope. We will also have to get through the "uncertain
classification" and "not for version 1.0" groups, but those might go
faster as we don't have to wordsmith use cases that we don't plan to
support in version 1.0.