*From: *Richard D Shyduroff <rdshydur@mit.edu>
*Subject: **[e-club] [e-club-mit] mit-csail comments on NON-anonymity of
bitcoin, plus additional readings & refs, many ...*
*Date: *June 12, 2014 at 1:06:51 PM EDT
*To: *e-club@mit.edu
*Cc: *ec074@mit.edu, ec075@mit.edu, sem095@mit.edu, ecs02@mit.edu,
sem089@mit.edu

  WATCH OUT, BITCOIN - CSAIL RESEARCHERS HELP DEVELOP VIRTUAL CURRENCY
  THAT'S ACTUALLY ANONYMOUS ...

  http://www.csail.mit.edu/node/2246

and ref'g, among others' ...

  fergal reid & martin harrigan
  clique research cluster, complex & adaptive systems laboratory
  university college dublin, dublin, ireland

  chap-1: An Analysis of Anonymity in the Bitcoin System

  http:/ /arxiv.org/pdf/1107.4524.pdf?origin=publication_detail

please continue to send in your comments & suggested readings,

- r
.

Dave Lampton
* @dave_lampton <https://twitter.com/dave_lampton>*