Re: Proof of Concept: Identity Credentials Login

RE: "The Identity Credentials spec is released under the W3C Community
License because we're not claiming any IP on the solution."

Sorry to be a nit-picker on this other tangential detail, but I just
wanted to clarify that the holder of copyright title hold the right to
place such as work under a licence. Free/libre/open licensing IS an
assertion of Intellectual Provenance (IP) rights. They are not opposed
concepts.

Joseph

--
Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations