Re: Proof of Concept: Identity Credentials Login

Okay. More explicitly then, I'll suggest that your original statement
be adjusted as follows:

I think the fact the solution is available on free/libre/open terms
significantly influences whether or not it may be suitable as a
reference implementation of an open standard specification.

Joseph

--
Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations