Re: HTTP Signatures draft published at IETF

On 7/27/14 8:12 PM, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> They're not invalid, but establishing the context of the link is a bit tricky (since the payload of a request is usually anonymous; i.e., it doesn't have a URI).
>
> Whether that matters or not depends on what you're doing.
Mark,

Thanks for the quick response!

"Link:" in HTTP requests is a game-changer. It certainly solves the
problem at hand re. a payload relation that associates a payload
(originating from a browser) with the actual human of machine that
instigated the payload. For example, in HTTP, one could then represent
an <http://example.org/action#onBehalfOf> relation via the following triple:

Link: <http://kingsley.idehen.net/dataspace/person/kidehen#this> ;
rel="http://example.org/action#onBehalfOf"

Kingsley