Re: VOTE: Revised Payment Initiation / Wallet Web Payments Workshop Use Cases

No problem, I just was concerned about an unmanageable wave of +1's
-1's and comments. Call it an interim "state of things" to indicate
how close or far we are. (For my part, I'm a bit behind in checking
that the priority issues I'm concerned with are effectively addressed,
so the decisiveness of a survey seemed a good focus point, versus
ongoing email.)

joseph

--
Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations