Re: Use-Cases

On 07/15/2014 05:22 PM, Brent Shambaugh wrote:
> Manu, do the industry specific use cases still need to get done?

Yes, they still definitely need to get done and you're the primary
person that has successfully moved them forward in the past.

Basically, we need to see what the common industry-specific use cases
are and see if we already have use cases via the Web Payments Workshop
use cases that cover the industry-specific ones. We need to identify any
common use cases that we currently do not have listed in the Web
Payments Workshop use cases.

> Where I'm at: I hesitated a bit because I felt like a new kid in
> room full of experts.

You were/are doing great :). Your breadth of knowledge wrt. the various
payment/Web/network/identity projects going on is very rare and that's
why you were the most qualified to collect the industry specific use
cases, imho. We could really use your help in the continuation of that
work. :)