Re: Let's Play: Announcement of a new skype group

Summary of the first week or so of activity:

   (1) Idea of honor in games like Call of Duty
   (2) Bitcoin gameshows and utility of in-game currency
   (3) Ripple Labs and how they are trying to enable games
   (4) Second Life and what they did right and wrong in their content
engine
   (5) Nomic game design and implications for group governance
   (6) "Socially good" games and regulation
   (7) Design of Coinye, DogeCoin and other "fun" currencies
   (8) Grinding vs. buying ahead
   (9) ZombieCoin, the coin that munches others

If you want in just ping me on Skype (jdietz04) for an invitation.

Joel Dietz
Founder and CEO
Evergreen | evr.gr | @fractastical <http://www.twitter.com/fractastical> |
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xGdTV_UMOg&hd=1