Re: An analyst's view of the payment industry

The problem with NFC is that it is an "acquirer level" technology that
requires changes both from the merchants and the technology providers point
of view... Merchants do not seem very interested in changing their current
Point of Sale systems to upgrade to this (its money for nothing at the
current volumes of use), and technology providers are not exactly rushing
to it either. Combine that with a general disinterest from the public
and... Too many people to convince at once!

---
ricardo

--
Ricardo Varela -  http://twitter.com/phobeo
"Though this be madness, yet there's method in 't"