Re: Programmable Distributed Governance

On the "spamming" note I've heard that Bitcoin core will probably switch to
data compression and/or links to off blockchain data, so I think that will
be less of a concern with time.

As for "the web," I see it as much more closely related to anything that
currently is currently contractual in nature and requires some sort of
legal involvement. Anything that can be handled in a "programmable
contract" is likely to be much more cost-efficient than going through teams
of lawyers.

re: OT, the ethereum people said pretty much the same thing. Ether as oil;
Bitcoin as gold.

Jd

Joel Dietz
Founder and CEO