Re: Ethereum (was: Re: Programmable Distributed Governance)

Yes, I'm intimately familiar with Ethereum, this whitepaper was developed
in concord with members of the project.

I even produced a video about it last night:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv3gpfZ1IK4

Joel Dietz
Founder and CEO
Evergreen | evr.gr | @fractastical <http://www.twitter.com/fractastical> |