Re: Finalizing Reservation schemas for schema.org

I added the Web Schemas Task Force (of the W3C Semantic Web Interest Group)
to the "Dependencies or Liaisons" section of the WPCG Charter
https://www.w3.org/community/webpayments/wiki/WebPaymentsCommunityGroupCharterProposal#Dependencies_or_Liaisons

(Note the last line of our vote-pending charter: "Changes to the
Dependencies and Liasons list does not constitute an amendment to the
charter that requires a rechartering vote."

Joseph Potvin

--
Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations