RE: "The Future of the Payments System" (Fed Reserve Bank of St. Louis, 26 Feb)

I'm from the area "loosely." I have a bunch of friends in STL and have put a call out on Facebook for one of them to go take notes on this. I can't promise anything though. ;)

From: Brent Shambaugh [mailto:brent.shambaugh@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 11:30 AM
To: Joseph Potvin
Cc: Web Payments CG
Subject: Re: "The Future of the Payments System" (Fed Reserve Bank of St. Louis, 26 Feb)

Joseph,
I'm currently about 7.5 hours from there. Thanks for the heads up.
-Brent

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 8:41 AM, Joseph Potvin <jpotvin@opman.ca<mailto:jpotvin@opman.ca>> wrote:
http://www.stlouisfed.org/newsroom/events/index.cfm?id=531

Anyone on this list live in or around St. Louis, Mo. to attend this 2hr event? It would be interesting to hear what the St. Louis Fed has to say. They tend to be more autonomous and outspoken then the other nodes of The Fed consortium:

--
Joseph Potvin

"This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is confidential and not for third party unauthorized distribution"