Re: Suggested Revisions to Web Payments Charter

To the "Dependencies or Liaisons" Section of the Charter I've added. They
would ideal to invite to the Paris workshop.

Vendor-Oriented Networks:
* World Chambers Network http://www.worldchambers.com/
* International Chamber of Commerce http://www.iccwbo.org/
* World Association for Small and Medium Enterprises
http://www.wasmeinfo.org/About.htm

Consumer-Oriented Networks:
* International Consumer Protection and Enforcement Network (ICPEN)
https://icpen.org/
* econsumer.gov http://www.econsumer.gov (working to enhance consumer
confidence in e-commerce)

Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations
The Opman Company | La compagnie Opman
http://www.projectmanagementhotel.com/projects/opman-portfolio
jpotvin@opman.ca
Mobile: 819-593-5983