Re: Some notes on price stabilization indexing

Jeffrey,

RE: "Ripple effectively ought to be an  index in this context"  +   "I mean
in the choice of currency in question"

Not clear what you're saying in regard to an index.

RE: The price will vary in relation to the supply/demand offer pairs on the
paths through the ripple network that are found that satisfy the request.

And what determines the supply price offer and demand price bid for any
pair?  Feelings?  Are the Ripple feelings different in some way from the
(AFAIK) purely speculative feelings that determine bitcoin supply price
offers and demand price bids?

Joseph