Re: Some notes on price stabilization indexing

I know it was mentioned before, but Ripple effectively ought to be an
index in this context, given a choice of a target address, and the
address of the user coming to make a payment.

--
GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any
forum and add 1 to the generation