Re: Web Payments Telecon Minutes for 2014-01-08

I find always finds these minutes timely and helpful, so  thank you one and
all for getting these out. Looking at my calendar for Q1 it looks like I
will need to rely on these even more.

As far as my talk on Jan 15 in HK@Asia PKI , I will continue the outreach
started last year and will aim to drive relevant attendance, via submission
of relevant position(s) and EOIs, to the Paris meeting via the channels
described.

Best,

p.