Re: Agenda: Web Payments Telecon - Wednesday, January 8th 2014

FWIW Per item 2 and earlier W3C advisory per use of the term 'standard'.
pls. find EDM material that went out w.r.t. my Web Payments outreach on Jan
15. It uses 'technologies' and I  hope that this is ok and does not cause
difficulties.

During my talk, I'd like to make public reference to agenda item 1 and seek
confirmation of date when the Paris meeting details/url can be made public.

Unfortunately I've been really busy with Internet Governance-related
voluntary work so have been unable to follow-up. It is unlikely that I'd
have time before the Paris meeting to be productive on the programme
committee. Actually it looks I may need to drop-off somewhat for Q1+Q2.

p.