Re: Website changes - new logo, W3C branding issue

Apologies... given the topic itself, I should have been more careful with
labels

It's the 'Asia PKI Consortium International Symposium - Cross-Border
Electronic Payment Challenges & Opportunities' on Wed Jan 15, organised by
Asia PKI Consortium and will be held at the HK Convention and Exhibition
Centre.

Original title of my talk was

'Development of the W3C Web Payment Standard: An Asian Opportunity'

Now, given procedural concerns, I emailed this morning to

'Development of the W3C Web Payment Technology: An Asian Opportunity'

p.