Re: Website changes - new logo, W3C branding issue

(a) Are the W3C comms people okay with "preliminary draft proposal for a
standard" ?

(b) Huh? A pig? Is there some metaphorical connection?  Not Orwell's Animal
Farm surely :-)
How about using (directly or in some graphically-enhanced variant) the
international standard generic symbol for currency:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currency_%28typography%29
...it's even got an ascii symbol: *¤*

Joseph Potvin

--
Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations