Purchasing Difficulties with dev.payswarm

From: Brent Shambaugh <brent.shambaugh@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 20:32:38 -0600
To: Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>
Dear all,

I tried registering a key so that I could be a buyer and a seller, but I do
not see the keys that I register in the dashboard. I get this error when I
try to purchase from the console.

Purchase error: { message: 'Bad status code.',
  statusCode: 400,
  url: 'https://dev.payswarm.com/transactions',
  body:
   { message: 'A validation error occured in an unnamed validator.',
     type: 'payswarm.validation.ValidationError',
     details: { errors: [Object], httpStatusCode: 400 },
     cause: null } }