Re: Call for Participation: OASIS Identity Based Attestation and Open Exchange Protocol Specification (IBOPS) TC

On 2014-08-09 08:11, Tim Holborn wrote:
> On 9 Aug 2014, at 3:12 pm, Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com <mailto:anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>> https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/201408/msg00001.html
>>
>> Somewhat funny noting that folks from BankOfAmerica are involved.
>> I haven't seen in any other of the myriad of activities I'm following including WebCrypto.
>>
>> Anders

Sorry Tim, I'm just an engineer and couldn't interpret the meaning of your long-winding message :-(

I think OASIS should try things they have a chance succeeding with.
AFAIK, their stake in the client platform is close to NULL.
It is sad that banks don't spend a dime on genuine web tech such as WebCrypto.
Or VISA explaining how their "tokenization" scheme would go into WebPayments.

Anders