Re: W3C Credentials Community Group Created

Congratulations on the work done so far.
I think this was a good move and will help members of the respective groups
stay focused.

We can't "boil the ocean" (to quote Manu) but breaking this into more
manageable chunks makes us much more likely to publish a spec soon.