Re: Use Case Refactoring v1.0

There's a couple of XML structures http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_XML_schemas (ie retailxml) that give more detail to the needs of a digital receipt, however. Should it just be required to include transactional information in a linked-data format?

Perhaps in-turn encouraging industries to build their own ontologies for use in local markets...?

Timh
Sent from my iPad