Re: Range of Security : Nonce

On 04/19/2014 10:49 AM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> Or is there a downside to those types that I'm just completely blind
> to?
>
> I would be quite happy to use any of those types.  But the "range"
> of nonce is limited to string.  So if I did so, I would be violating
> the ontology.

I wouldn't put too much authority into the current vocabulary. If the
range of nonce in the Security vocabulary is preventing you from getting
something useful done, we should probably change the acceptable ranges
for nonce.

Perhaps we should expand it to allow xsd:string, xsd:base64, and
xsd:hexBinary. Would that work for you, Melvin?