Re: Dealing with the NASCAR Syndrome for Web Payments

Dave,

I agree that there's a 'need for an open standard that decouples web pages
from wallets and payment solutions', and that's why I started working on a
WebWallet API specification (https://github.com/playbanq/webwalletapi) and
joined the WebPayments group last week to learn where things are being
headed to. I'd love to learn more about the group's opinions and vision on
wallets for the Web.