Re: IGF 2014 session proposal (was Re: Web Payments Telecon Minutes for 2014-04-09)

Thanks Manu.

Our proposal, with background paper,  is now on the IGF Website:

http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/wks2014/index.php/proposal/view_public/69

Please note the change in title to 'The Payment-Privacy-Policing Paradox in
Web Payment Systems'  as it needed to be <=60 chars long.

p.