EC-Web 2014 draft paper deadline - April 15th

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 23:05:14 -0400
To: Web Payments <public-webpayments@w3.org>
For those of you with a more research-oriented focus, the draft
deadlines for EC-Web are next Tuesday, April 15th.

Full disclosure: I'm the track chair for the Payments and Non-monetary
Compensations track covering virtual currencies, non-monetary
compensation schemes, and micropayment systems.

This is an international event for presenting and discussing
contributions to the theory of e-business research as a field,
innovative payment technology, empirical research, user studies, and the
analysis of economic effects.

If you're a researcher in these fields, I urge you to submit a paper here:

http://www.ebusiness-unibw.org/events/ecweb2014/

blog: The Worlds First Web Payments Workshop
http://www.w3.org/2013/10/payments/