Re: Agenda: Web Payments Telecon - Wednesday, April 2nd 2014

On 04/01/2014 05:10 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> Let's do a quick After-Action Review of the Web Payments Workshop and
> next steps that we'll need to do as a community to support the
> advancement of the Web Payments work at W3C.

Apologies to those that were waiting to join the call this morning. The
connection between our VoIP provider and our teleconference systems
became unstable for some unknown reason earlier today. The link is back
up and operational now, this is the first time in six years that
something like that has happened.

Neither our VoIP provider, nor our systems suffered any downtime during
the disturbance, the problem was either call initiation in our VoIP
provider's system or routing in between both systems. Our VoIP system
was accessible via SIP for the duration of the outage.

Since many of the participants don't have SIP working (for a variety of
reasons), we had to cancel the call. We'll try again next week.

blog: The Worlds First Web Payments Workshop
http://www.w3.org/2013/10/payments/