Re: Global Trade [Formerly: Tradehill Bitcoin exchange shut down for 2nd time in 2 years]

Norbert's formulation is very good, so long as decentralized P2P were
not relegated to second-class status.

Within the USA specifically, and the OECD in general, integration with
the banking system and credit cards would be an improvement over what we
have now, but it would be useless for something like 80-90% of the
world's population (83% live outside the OECD and of the 17% inside,
many do not have bank accounts or credit cards).

Whether we get integration with everything from bank accounts to bitcoin
in one step or several is of secondary concern, so long as everyone with
access to a browser and the Internet ultimately can use it.

CWE