Re: Global Trade [Formerly: Tradehill Bitcoin exchange shut down for 2nd time in 2 years]

The web already has most of the building blocks we need.

What we need is not have a built in payment API in the browser as that goal
pretty much would kill the initiative immediately. Like any such one size
fits all initiative has done before.

The goal should be to have better general purpose core cryptographic
primitives and encrypted storage mechanisms in the browser. Payments can be
triggered through links, urls, web intents or what have you.

--
http://kipochi.com - The Bitcoin Wallet for the World
http://payglo.be -     Blog about payments from a global perspective