Re: Tradehill Bitcoin exchange shut down for 2nd time in 2 years

out of poverty than aid," and the Tradehill/IAFCU blowup, some of us in
South Florida have taken the first steps to establish a non-profit
membership organization with plans to establish a appropriate credit
union, once we have enough members to justify this.

http://bitcountant.com/foundation-for-conscious-entrepreneurship/

Anyone interested is invited to join our Facebook group, even if you are
not in South Florida:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MiamiInternationalBitcoin/

We are particularly intrigued by the W3C's plan to integrate payments
into the browser, as this would be a HUGE boon to our mission.

Yours,

Charles Evans
CFO, Bitcountant
Co-Organizer, Miami International Bitcoin