Re: E-Commerce Interoperability Standard

maybe the UA can accept before/next server node information via header to
prevent phishing or parming.

mozpay is good for single server node.
ECIS is for multiple server nodes.

mozpay and ECIS can co-exist.

some payment provider accept the request via ECIS
and process payment with mozpay
and return the result via ECIS

ECIS is like transparent layer for independent service providers.

ECIS request/response can be implemented not just HTTP/JSON but with custom
URI scheme or window.postMessage without server interactions.

regards
mountie.

--
Mountie Lee