Re: SQRL

I agree on technophilic fad, and as UX person I talk customers out of QR
codes whenever they suggest it. There is even a UX Tumblr feed called
'Pictures of people scanning QR codes' with nothing on it as set up to make
a point that noone 'normal' understands or cares about these things.
http://picturesofpeoplescanningqrcodes.tumblr.com/

--
Jason Grant BSc [Hons], MSc [Hons]
Customer Experience Architect & CEO