Re: competitive gaming

Interesting development w.r.t. leetcoin and I agree that the payment
mechanism isn't the only issue to be addressed.

As some of you may know,  in Japan and Korea last year there was  a ban on
some models to monetize  in game rewards and goods.   In this case, there
were social and liability issues some of which are touched at this Asia
Pacific Internet Governance Forum session in Seoul:-

For those interested, the video is here

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/38276797

and session description here

http://2013.rigf.asia/workshop-proposal-8/

Web Payments will be having a follow-up discussion at the Bali, IGF, later
this month.

Gotta run.

p.