Re: Standards Making 101

RE: "I question your legitimacy in assuming a mandate to impose them"

No such assumption made.  Just engaging a discussion by sharing my concerns
and rationale on a list. Sorry if it might have come across as if assuming
some mandate to impose anything. That's opposite to how I function.

Joseph

<http://goo.gl/Ssp56>