Re: Starting a Weekly News Thread, please provide feedback

On 2013-10-01 11:54, wolfbiter@gmail.com wrote:
> Where can I find the news thread? I'm interested in subscribing
>
> -Kane

If you are subscribed to this list, public webpayments, you will get the
news once per week.  I post the current weeks news on Friday evening or
the weekend.  It goes out as mail to everyone on the public webpayments
list.

Here is a link to the old articles so you can follow the whole news
thread.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webpayments/2013Sep/0089.html

If you click on [ Next in thread ] you can easily find the weeks news
you are interested.  Chatter free, clean and fast to find what you are
looking for.

Erik