Web Payments Telecon Canceled for Wednesday, October 2nd 2013

On 09/29/2013 08:22 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> Lloyd, Dan, Joe, apologies... I thought I had included you in last
> weeks agenda announcement on identity. Let me know if you guys can't
> make the call this week so we can move it to a time that you can make
> it. This will be a 60 minute call.

The Web Payments call tomorrow was supposed to focus on how we bootstrap
the financial identity stuff we're working on with Persona.

I've just had a chat with Dan Callahan who has said that neither Lloyd
or he will probably be able to be on the call tomorrow, or the week
after that due to travel and the Mozilla Summit. Joe is on vacation.
Since those are the folks we need to have on the call to have the
identity discussion, we're going to have to postpone it until they are
available.

So, the telecon for tomorrow is canceled. In the meantime, in order to
make progress, we'll try to replace it with an email exchange between
the Mozilla Persona developers and the Web Payments folks on using
Persona to bootstrap the financial identity portion of the Web Payments
work.

http://blog.meritora.com/launch/