Re: Ripple

If not for the incentive of xrp we would still be using villages as a
primary system or perhaps multiswap or something.  It is only an advantage
to the extent that ripple labs has given the world a valuable system.  It
will be years before a competing system would have been developed.  We are
all ahead for their doing so.