Re: meeting Date and Time at TPAC2013

On 11/04/2013 01:08 AM, Mountie Lee wrote:
> do we have another meeting at TPAC2013 except Wednesday 15 minutes
> session?

Meetings at W3C TPAC are typically reserved for established W3C Working
Groups (we're not an officially sanctioned group yet). There is a two
day unconference session where we'll try to get on the Agenda, but it'll
be completely up to the attendees to pick us as a topic that gets to
present.

I have a number of private meetings with companies and WG Chairs related
to the Web Payments work, but those are mostly to get other companies
that don't want to be publicly identified up to speed with what's going
on here. If there are enough Web Payments folks, we can have a BoF at
the conference, but we won't know if there is enough critical mass until
we're all there.

Also keep in mind that this is probably not going to be a very well
attended TPAC because 1) It's hard/expensive to get to, and 2) The
Chinese Visa application process can be a pain for some.

http://blog.meritora.com/launch/