Re: Preview: KickStarter for Linked Data and Web Payments

On 05/17/2013 12:47 AM, Steven Rowat wrote:
> 1) About "stretch goals" at the end of the second paragraph. I had to
> puzzle out what that is -- it's a part of Kickstarter also, correct?
> That a new Kickstarter rolls over when each $5500 goal is met, for
> three iterations? If so, I might suggest you add the word Kickstarter
> or something with this, so that reference is there. At first I
> thought it was part of the W3C/Google SOC project (which puzzled
> me).

It's not necessarily a KickStarter thing. It's terminology that is
commonly used to mean "if we raise more than we want to, here's what
we'll do with the money". So, perhaps we should just use that wording
since it's more precise. Any suggested wording would be appreciated.

> 2) First time through I didn't notice that the top image was a video
> and so didn't watch it (was it there the first time, before your
> text edit, also?) This time I noticed it: Good video, moves well,
> convincing.

Thanks. Considering that most of it was ad-libbed, shot, and edited it
in about 3 hours, it's not that terrible. :P

http://blog.meritora.com/launch/