Re: monetas overview

Monetas is building a powerful, open, standards-based platform that will
enable digital finance entrepreneurs to build amazing new products and
services. By introducing breakthrough technological innovations and
dramatically lowering the cost of doing business, whole new classes of
businesses become viable…

   - *Global remittances* at a fraction of what they cost today
   - *Community currencies* on a fully-featured, reliable, secure, open
   platform
   - *Virtual currencies* for online games with advanced features available
   nowhere else
   - *Digital currencies* immune to political interference, inflation, and
   devaluation
   - *Crowd-funding platforms* that are truly borderless and globally
   accessible
   - *Digital escrow services* that are highly secure and require no
   intermediary
   - *Electronic contracting services* with automated algorithmic contract
   execution
   - *Electronic voting systems* that offer provable security and privacy
   - *Micro-payments* to solve resource allocation and tragedy of the
   commons problems for digital infrastructure services such as mesh networks
   and decentralized storage
   - *Social networks* that are decentralized and peer-to-peer, where you
   retain full and exclusive control over your information
   - *Prediction markets* that surface information more efficiently and
   accurately than opinion polls or any other method
   - *Financial markets* that are jurisdictionless, globally accessible,
   and highly liquid
   - and many, many more.

[[ All built on top of opentransactions (fellowtraveller) ]]