Re: Owner seems undefined in the security ontology

On 06/06/2013 06:06 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> Is there a URI for this ontology?

The official URL is:

https://w3id.org/security#

which should re-direct to:

https://payswarm.com/vocabs/security#

> Basically, one where I retrieve a machine-readable representation
> that isn't HTML?

That document is HTML+RDFa 1.1, so you should be able to extract the
data from there. I just tried extracting the data from the document and
you can get some basic stuff out (classes, properties, and term
stability). Having .ttl and .jsonld representations are on the to-do
list, but have not been a high priority.

What exactly do you want to see in such a file? We can prioritize
providing that sooner than later.

http://blog.meritora.com/launch/