Re: Owner seems undefined in the security ontology

On 06/03/2013 12:55 PM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> Wow, that was quick!

We aim to please. :P

> Just looking through, how about these:
>
> encryptionKey ( examples 5,6  )

Fixed. Thanks again. :)

https://github.com/web-payments/payswarm.com/commit/e46f8b14b56eab8050be2071768a647fd0aa13a1

> created ( example 9, 19  )

It's an alias for dc:created and can be found in the Security JSON-LD
context:

https://w3id.org/security/v1

That context wasn't accessible, we missed it in the migration, but it's
there now:

https://github.com/perma-id/w3id.org/commit/52311af30dc383f9ab4c1c63f4ee74cb4fc072bf

> expires ( example 9  )

This exists:

https://payswarm.com/vocabs/security#expires

> creator ( example 11, 21 )

It's an alias for dc:creator that exists in the PaySwarm JSON-LD
context. I went ahead and copied it over to the security context as well:

https://github.com/web-payments/payswarm.com/commit/3addbcb1cfa702ecd015b91dbd921b645750492e

https://w3id.org/security/v1

Good catches again, Melvin. I know that you were probably unsure of the
changes and wanted to ask on the list first, which is good. Keep in mind
that when you find problems like this in the future, and you're pretty
sure of the fix, you can just submit a pull request against the
repository and we'll pull the change right in if it makes sense to do
so. This goes for anyone else on the list - if you see a problem and
know what the fix is, feel free to fix it and submit a pull request.

http://blog.meritora.com/launch/