Re: Owner seems undefined in the security ontology

On 06/03/2013 08:36 AM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> I may have missed something very obvious but the term "owner" seems to
> be undefined in :
>
> https://payswarm.com/vocabs/security

Good catch. Fixed:

https://github.com/web-payments/payswarm.com/commit/68e5bb674267bfdc19330d9cf50f21b2776ea302#diff-1

It wasn't in there because we had been involved with a multi-month
discussion w/ the RDF WG on integrating the concept of "owner" into RDF
Schema. The group rejected the proposal a while ago, but we forgot to
add it to the Security vocabulary at that point. It's there now. Thanks
for catching it, Melvin. :)

http://blog.meritora.com/launch/