Re: [IMPORTANT] Trademark violation for Web Keys

At first thought, I feel it definitely should have web in it. This might
get after the ....distributed....wait decentralized infrastructure ... (
https://payswarm.com/specs/source/web-keys/) Some people I know who are
programmers have no clue what a distributed system is. The web is
increasingly becoming centralized, but people still know there are sites on
the internet (err...web). ......Linked Data Keys?