Re: A proposal for a decentralized, peer-reviewed academic journal system for the Web

I just downloaded most of the payswarm documentation. I'm ready to get
reading :).

Steven's story suggests that greatness comes from passionately pursuing
something. I think we would all be better off if this was possible for more
people.

-Brent